We do not share or sell your personal information
We only collect information when you complete an online form with an enquiry. In these cases you will be asked to complete some personal information such as contact details.
Other than contact details and title, we do not hold any personal details on our customers and this is not shared to any third parties. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for 6 years after which time it is destroyed.
We only send marketing emails to customers to let them know about future classes and events. You will always have the option to be removed from our mailing list.
Cookies on the website do not contain any information that personally identifies you, our Web server doesn't automatically recognize information regarding your domain or e-mail address.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to track you as you navigate our website;
(3) to improve the website’s usability;
(4) to analyse the use of our website;
(5) in the administration of this website;
(6) to personalise our website for you.